I want to start by thanking you for your support during what has been an eventful week.
I realise for many of you the thought of returning to home learning was not a happy one. I want to reassure you that we are not expecting miracles. We know that being a parent and trying to be a teacher is hard.
We know its difficult trying to juggle the demands of different aged children in different classes or schools.
I just wanted to point out a few things;
· Our online lessons are recorded so your children can complete them whenever it works best in your house.
· If you are under pressure on a particular day you can complete the lessons on a different day, (just do them in order).
· If you or your child are struggling you can email for help.
· Lockdown is hard for everyone so try to do some fun things too. E.g. films, baking, crafts and walks.
· If you need to let your child play on a game for half an hour so you can have a break, don’t worry (that’s why we have a staffroom)
In summary please just do your best. If you have collected the pack from school and logged on already that is great, if not please try to collect the pack as soon as you can and get logged on.
If we can help with anything at all please just ask. The office is open everyday and if we can help we will.
Despite it being very hard on everyone right now, your child's education must be a priority. We all need to do everything we can to ensure they don’t fall too far behind. We have been given strict guidance from the government that all children must complete home learning, if they are not in school. As a result we have to monitor how many children are logging on and trying to complete work. If we see your child has failed to complete their home learning we will be contacting you to see what the problem is.
We appreciate the effort you are putting in to help us help your children.
Stay safe everyone